Calling out to the dirt-loving, adventurous, team-oriented riders reading this newsletter! We’ve got a brand-spankin’ new itinerary for you wild and wonderful folks:
Join MotoQuest guide and Moab local, Dominic Bauer, for an unforgettable experience of this incredible region of Utah. Guests on this explorer trip will spend four nights in Moab, giving you an opportunity to ditch the luggage and either join the group for scenic dual-sport rides or do your own thing, and return to the same hotel room on those nights.
A note from Dominic (pictured below), “The riding and scenery… world class! Eastern Utah is loaded with excellent dirt and paved routes. This ride will be geared towards big bikes, so single-track is not on the itinerary. Experienced off-road riders are going to love this adventure. I look forward to showing you this extraordinary territory.”
Moab Explorer Scouting Adventure
April 10 – 17, 2021
Future polished adventure: April 9 – 16, 2022
Here’s the general overview of this adventure:
- The package consists of 6 riding days (7 nights of lodging) included in base cost.
- Arrive in Grand Junction, CO no later than mid afternoon on arrival day, April 10th, 2021.
- We recommend coming in at least one day early to acclimate and to account for potential flight or luggage delays. We can arrange additional lodging for you if necessary.
- Last day of riding is April 16th, 2021.
- At the conclusion of the tour, we will have a final farewell dinner back in Grand Junction, CO as a group.
- Base package includes shared accommodation and a Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT for $5,250.00 USD.
- Upgrades to single occupancy, BMW F 750 GS, BMW F 850 GS, and BMW R 1250 GS available
Email [email protected] if you would like one of our tour experts to call you about this adventure!